The Treatment of Epilepsy 4th Edition
Livrare gratis la comenzi peste 500 RON. Pentru celelalte comenzi livrarea este 20 RON.
Disponibilitate: La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani
Nr. pagini: 1072
Dimensiuni: 22.4 x 4.8 x 28.7 cm
An aparitie: 2015
The Treatment of Epilepsy, fourth edition, is a comprehensive reference and clinical guide to the pharmacological, medical and surgical options available in the treatment of epilepsy.
• The text is compiled by a group of internationally renowned editors and contributors and is now in full color and extensively illustrated
• The first two sections cover the background to, and principles of, treatment in different clinical situations
• Section three comprises a series of systematic reviews of contemporary drug therapy, devoting one chapter to each anti-epileptic drug and covering all clinically-relevant aspects
• Section four focuses on the surgical options, devoting individual chapters to each of the modalities of presurgical assessment and to each surgical operation or approach
• This 4th edition is extensively revised incorporating the many recent developments in therapy, and comprises 81 chapters from world experts from 18 countries
|Simon D. Shorvon, Emilio Perucca, Jerome Engel Jr.
|22.4 x 4.8 x 28.7 cm