Neurosonology and Neuroimaging of Stroke: A Comprehensive Reference
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
Cod produs/ISBN: 9783131418722
Disponibilitate: La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani
Nr. pagini: 768
Dimensiuni: 20.3 x 3.3 x 27.4 cm
An aparitie: 2017
Neurosonology is a first-line modality in the diagnosis and management of cerebrovascular disease and especially of stroke. In this new edition of Neurosonology and Neuroimaging of Stroke, this noninvasive, realtime imaging method has been given expanded coverage, particularly for its clinical utility.
As in the first edition, the new edition offers both a clear overview of the principles of neurosonology and a casebook exploring critical cerebrovascular problems. Ultrasound anatomy, technical aspects of clinical application, and the advantages and limitations of ultrasound are reviewed and contrasted to conventional, magnetic resonance, and computed tomography angiography. Forty-five selected cases from the authors' extensive collections at Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin and the Center of Neurology in Bad Segeberg, Germany, are then discussed. The patient histories and working diagnoses are followed by detailed assessments of the extra- and intracranial color-coded duplex sonographic findings and additional diagnostic procedures. The relevant clinical aspects are presented in a compact, comprehensible way, and for the majority of the cases videos are available in the Thieme MediaCenter, providing further in-depth understanding of the full potential of the method.
- Complete extra- and intracranial arterial and venous ultrasound examination
- New techniques: ultrasound fusion imaging, ultrafast ultrasound, contrast application
- More than 1,300 high-quality illustrations, including full-color duplex images
- Fifteen newly selected cases on conditions such as subarachnoid hemorrhage and dural fistula, as well as rare stroke causes including sickle cell disease and reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome
- Revision of many cases from the first edition
- More than 60 new video clips (for a total of 130) available at the Thieme MediaCenter, bringing ultrasound anatomy and challenging cases to your monitor!
Neurosonology and Neuroimaging of Stroke, Second Edition, offers neurologists, neuroradiologists, and all physicians treating patients with cerebrovascular disease an authoritative introduction and guide to this powerful diagnostic tool.
18%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani89800lei 740.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1195.00 lei
Musculoskeletal Imaging Volume 2: Metabolic, Infectious, and Congenital Diseases; Internal Derangement of the Joints; and Arthrography and Ultrasound (Rotations in Radiology)La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani565.00 lei
19%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1,13200lei 920.00 lei
15%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1,35000lei 1150.00 lei
10%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani45000lei 405.00 lei
11%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani26300lei 235.00 lei