Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology
Livrare gratis la comenzi peste 500 RON. Pentru celelalte comenzi livrarea este 20 RON.
Disponibilitate: La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani
Nr. pagini: 512
Dimensiuni: 16.8 x 2.3 x 24.1 cm
An aparitie: 2016
Perfect as a point-of-care resource on the hospital wards and also as a refresher for board exam preparation, the focus throughout is on providing rapid reference, essential information on each disorder to allow for quick, easy browsing and assimilation of the must-know information. All chapters follow a consistent template including the following features:
- An opening bottom-line/key points section
- Classification, pathogenesis and prevention of disorder
- Evidence-based diagnosis, including relevant algorithms, laboratory and imaging tests, and potential pitfalls when diagnosing a patient
- Disease management including commonly used medications with dosages, management algorithms and how to prevent complications
- How to manage special populations, ie, in pregnancy, children and the elderly
- The very latest evidence-based results, major society guidelines and key external sources to consult
In addition, the book comes with a companion website housing extra features such as case studies with related questions for self-assessment, key patient advice and ICD codes. Each guide also has its own mobile app available for purchase, allowing you rapid access to the key features wherever you may be.
|Stuart C. Sealfon, Charles B. Stacy, Rajeev Motiwala
|16.8 x 2.3 x 24.1 cm